Funding: Children and young people’s social and emotional mental health fund
The NHS North Yorkshire Clinical Commissioning Group (NYCCG) Mental Health and Learning Disabilities Partnership have identified funding to provide grants to voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) organisations to address the increased pressure on the system of services for children and young people’s social and emotional mental health and wellbeing.
The grants will be available for VCSE organisations working to address this increased pressure through innovative ways that relate directly to local needs in the following areas: Hambleton and Richmondshire, Harrogate and Rural District, Scarborough, Whitby and Ryedale.
The aim is to provide grants to VCSE organisations to address the increased pressure on the system of services for children and young people’s social and emotional mental health and wellbeing. NYCCG will support grants that work to do this through innovative ways and will seek to invest in projects that contribute to one or more of these core Programme aims:
- Reduce pressure on the system of services for children and young people’s social and emotional mental health and wellbeing.
- Improve individual outcomes for children and young people with social emotional and mental health needs.
- Improve confidence skills and knowledge across the children and young people workforce around SEMH.
- Support for children and families involved in the programme (including but not limited to building resilience, navigating the health system and digital support)
- Better co-ordination of health, education and social care that meets local need.
Individual organisations will be able to bid up to £10,000 for funding. Collaborative bids from more than one organisation will be able to bid up to £20,000 for funding.
Closing date is midnight 31 March 2022. The funding is for projects delivered over a 1 year period. There is scope for partnership working and NYCCG is encouraging joint applications from two or more organisations.
If you would like further information about the programme or would like to discuss the submission of an application, please contact:
Amber Graver, Stronger Communities Development firstname.lastname@example.org 01609 533914
All completed applications should be submitted to: email@example.com