Join the CONNECT club for health and social care volunteers
Have you arrived in North East and Yorkshire since 2020?
The NHS West Yorkshire Integrated Care Board’s CONNECT club is open to anyone working in health and social care who has come from another country and others new to the North East and Yorkshire.
- Learn about support available for you and your family
- Make friends with others who have arrived over the past few years
- Listen to speakers and share how things are going for you
The club will meet online for about 30 minutes each month for 6 months. You can come to a few sessions or to all of them. It’s fun and free. Find out more on this flyer.
Book now to say you’re interested in being part of the CONNECT club. The club will send you reminders of the dates and let you know what topics speakers will talk about nearer the time.
Any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tues 1 Nov 2022, 1-1.40pm
- Tues 22 Nov 2022, 1-1.40pm
- Weds 18 Jan 2023, 8-8.40am
- Mon 27 Feb 2023, 8-8.40am
- Mon 27 Mar 2023, 1-1.40pm
- Mon 24 Apr 2023, 6.30-7.10pm