The draft agenda for Wednesday 10 January 2024 meeting:
- Focus on – North Yorkshire Age Friendly Network – emerging issues, extending the reach and influence
- Focus on – Gypsy, Roma, Traveller communities and Health Needs Assessment
- North Yorkshire All Age Autism Strategy and consultation – update and for feedback
- Increasing inclusivity – Task and Finish group update and next steps
- Working with health – Humber and North Yorkshire Health and Care Partnership – information to be shared for update: input to the Workforce Breakthrough Programme themes; impact of the cost of living crisis – sharing local intelligence and responses.
The agenda, papers and Zoom details will be sent nearer the meeting date.
If you have any questions about the meeting please contact Caroline O’Neill, email@example.com.
NOTE: if you are not able to confirm online, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm you are attending and receive an agenda.