There are two different sessions available:
- Menopause Awareness at Work – training for all colleagues including partners and family members.
- It’s time to talk about Menopause session for all line managers
Menopause Awareness at Work – training for all colleagues including partners and family members.
The session itself is for everyone, those experiencing menopause and those playing a vital support role. Sessions focus on what menopause is, why and when it happens and ways of managing menopause. Participants will also gain confidence in having supportive conversations around menopause and how to get the right support together including the important role a partner, team or family member can play in supporting someone through menopause.
– Wednesday 10 August, 12pm – 1pm
– Tuesday 13 September, 9:30am – 10:30am
– Wednesday 12 October, 10am – 11am
– Friday 9 December, 9am – 10am
It’s time to talk about Menopause session for all line managers
Aimed at line managers, with interactive discussions on reasonable adjustments and conversations, sessions cover why we’re talking about menopause now, what it is, its symptoms and ways of managing them, reasonable adjustments, and how to have a supportive conversation. Includes line manager guidance booklet for all attendees.
– Monday 11 July, 2pm – 3pm
– Thursday 10 November, 1pm – 2pm