Scarborough: Project Support Officer –Personalised care and Support Planning – PeoLC, Humber Coast & Vale (HCV) Strategic Clinical Network
As a Project Support officer for the project the post holder will –work on behalf of HCV Strategic Clinical Network alongside a small team led by the project lead to help embed Personalised care and Support Planning, ReSPECT and EPPaCCs across HCV This will promote Shared Decision Making and Person-Centred Approaches.
The post holder will work in a small team, will communicate effectively and support our stakeholders to develop training and implement specific steps in a project plan in line with these priorities.
The individual work within the team delivering a wide scope of initiatives and would be expected contribute to the delivery the achievement of project objectives.
Through Humber Coast and Vale (HCV) Palliative and End of life Strategic Clinical Network and supporting locality working groups the team will engage with Personalised Care leads, Service delivery leads, Strategic Clinical Network Leads.
The contract will be hosted by Saint Catherine’s Hospice and the primary work base is to be confirmed with flexible home working.
For an informal discussion or further information please contact: Michelle Muir on 01723 351421
For an expression of Interest pack please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary: Hospice pay band 5, £28,526.00pa
Hours: Full time
Duration of Contract: Fixed Term Contract/ Secondment, the post is funded for one year, then subject to review.
Interview date: TBC
The individual will be a key member of the team delivering a wide scope of initiatives and would be expected to achieve project objectives including:
- Ensuring accurate and timely information is provided to support project and programme reporting Support the implementation of change projects
- Provide business support to a range of groups related to strategy and business planning
- Contribute to service reviews – collating and analysing data, investigating service issues and research best practice
- Develop productive relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders to ensure an integrated approach to commissioner programmes
- Manage and support the timeliness of project plans and escalate issues as required
- Prepare reports, presentations and updates for managers
- Support the success of the CCG through the appropriate use of corporate management and governance systems and processes
- Report clear outcomes and deliverables that will be monitored by the Programme Delivery Lead and reports routinely provided to stakeholders, the CCG Operational Delivery Group and other forums.
- The post holder will be required to work within the policies, procedures or the organisation hosting the contract in this case Saint Catherine’s Hospice Scarborough.