Skipton: Part-time Development Officer, Share Skipton
Share Skipton is a newly formed charity (CIO) that aims to create a more sustainable, sharing Skipton. Thanks to a generous start-up grant from Beyondly, we are now looking to appoint a part-time Development Officer to help the trustees set up and run a Library of Things and repair cafes in Skipton. We are seeking someone who shares our commitment to tackling climate change, and promoting a circular economy. They will also need to be capable, organised, a great communicator, able to work independently, and willing to turn their hand to a range of jobs.
- Main terms and conditions:
Contract: 1 year contract initially – further term subject to funding.
Working Hours: 16 hours per week, worked flexibly. Some evening and
weekend working will be required.
- Salary and benefits
• £12,480 per annum (£15 per hour/£29,250 pa pro-rata)
• 3% employers’ pension contribution
• Statutory holiday and sick pay
- Accountable to: Named trustee, Share Skipton
- Location: Central Skipton, with some working from home, particularly in the initial stages.
For full details, please see the job description and personal specification here.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Angela on 07941 286821.
Application by CV and letter – closing date Friday 15 December.
Interviews Monday 8 January.
Registered charity number 1204371