Helping to create a vibrant voluntary and community sector
Helping your organisation to flourish
Our Community Support North Yorkshire team helps voluntary, community and social enterprise (VCSE) groups to grow and thrive by providing specialist advice, guidance and training.
We are a local infrastructure support organisation for North Yorkshire. Our experienced team is here to help established and aspiring trustees, employees and management committees with a wide range of organisational support including:
- Finding potential grants and funds, support with applications and fundraising ideas
- Understanding governance structure, registration and compliance
- Helping you engage with your community and delivering effective services
- Business planning and financial management
- Developing policies and good safeguarding practices
- Strengthening social media and marketing activities
- Recruiting and managing new volunteers, including attracting new trustees
- Carrying out an organisational health check.
We can connect you with quality resources, peer support and personal development opportunities, as well as offer one-to-one advice.
Take a look at the support we offer in our leaflet.