Health Inequalities and Rurality
Do you live in rural North Yorkshire? Healthwatch North Yorkshire and York St John University want to hear about your experiences of accessing health services. This is part of a project to find out if rurality should be seen as a health inequality.
To share your experiences please fill in their survey.
Or you can attend one of their focus groups:
- Monday 17 April, 10.30am at Botton Village, Danby, Whitby, YO21 2NJ
- Tuesday 18 April, 10.30am at Upper Dales Community Partnership, The Neukin, Market Place. Hawes, DL8 3RA
- Tuesday 18 April, 2.30pm, Quaker Meeting House, 21 Kirkgate, Settle BD24 9DX
- Wednesday 19 April, 10.30am Weaverthorpe Village Hall, Weaverthorpe, YO17 8EX
- Wednesday 19 April, 2.30pm Tadcaster Volunteer Community Support Organisation, Fisher-More Chambers, 12-14 Westgate, Tadcaster LS24 9AB
- Wednesday 26 April, 10.30am Bedale Methodist Church, 2 The Wynd, Bedale DL8 1ER
- Wednesday 26 April, 2.30pm Pateley Bridge and Bewerley Memorial Hall, Park Rd, Pateley Bridge, HG3 5JS
There are limited places at the focus groups, so please do book a place to make sure they know you are coming.
There is more information, Word versions of their survey, including large print, and the above focus group information and booking links on the Healthwatch North Yorkshire webpage.
If you have any questions or need more information, don’t hesitate to get in touch on email@example.com or 01423 788128. They can also help you fill in the survey or book a place at one of the focus groups.