Projects to support local communities
We manage and run a number of projects that help to support communities across North, South and West Yorkshire. They vary from encouraging community led housing to helping to build communities.
Take a look and see where you could get involved.
- Community Led Housing – exploring new solutions to rural housing needs
- Asset Based Community Development in Rothwell – building community connections
- Ryedale Climate Change Community Support – supporting the sector through people-powered places
- Mobile Access North Yorkshire (MANY) – bringing 5G to rural North Yorkshire
- Parent Carer Voice (formerly NYPACT) – supporting parents and cares of children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)
- Ryedale Community Development – supporting rural communities in the Howardian Hills
- Men’s Sheds – bringing men together to connect, converse and create … and stay healthy
- VCSE Wellbeing Hub – taking care of our mental health and wellbeing.
We have a number of projects, which are now no longer running, but still offer useful insight and resources. Please have a browse.