Find the funding you need, and get that grant
There are many ways in which we can help you increase the funding potential of your organisation.
Whether you are large or small, we have a wealth of resources and guidance.
Our monthly Funding Bulletin keeps you in touch with new and ongoing funding sources, emailed straight to your inbox. 1 in 3 subscribers have applied to funding they’ve found out about in the newsletter.
Take a look at the November 2021 edition for a taste of what’s included in the bulletin.
Our Funding Bulletin is available to:
- All our members across North, South and West Yorkshire as part of their package of benefits.
- And voluntary groups and charities in North Yorkshire who can freely access it as part of the resources and support services funded by North Yorkshire County Council and NHS North Yorkshire.
If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact us on 01904 704177 email@example.com.
Funding resources including the Funding Toolkit.
Whether you’re new to securing funding or fundraising, or an old hand, we’ve gathered resources, stories and advice on how to get support with all your funding needs. You can find everything you need in our Funding Toolkit and the funding resources section of our Community Support North Yorkshire website.
Support for groups in North Yorkshire.
Whether you are a new community group or a long-established charity in North Yorkshire we can support you with:
- Writing a successful funding application.
- Developing a funding strategy.
- Planning and costing your project.
- Identifying which trusts or grants to apply for.
- Applying for public sector contracts.
- Understanding funding jargon.
- Understanding legal structures and how this can impact fundraising.
- Setting and measuring outcomes.
Trustees, employees or members of a management committee of VCSE groups in North Yorkshire can complete our online enquiry form or call 01904 704177 and one of our development officers will get back to you.
Community Support North Yorkshire is a service provided by Community First Yorkshire and funded by North Yorkshire County Council and NHS North Yorkshire.